maandag 13 februari 2012

Miss Houston




Miss Houston
for many years i expected this day to come soon..

But the last 2/3 years i thought u were back on track
and yes u were..

Off course more mature and with a deeper lower voice,
but u still had it, cause u are Whitney Houston.

An amazing, beautiful,strong black and independent woman..
Free from Bobby, Not Bobby Christina(daughter)
but Bobby Brown..

You even had a great and most of all open,
interview on the Oprah Winfrey Show
with a great live performance
of the song'' I didn't know my own strength''

Yes i still remember it like yesterday..

Yesterday me and a friend of mine were talking about you
and how awfull it was that ur gone.

He reminded me that i always said, 
that i wanted to marry Whitney Houston
or at least a woman compared to her,,
I never wanted to marry, but for Whitney i would make an exception lol..

When i think of u, i think of the pictures shown above..
And i will keep that picture of u in my mind..

Love u Whitney Houston,
Thanks for blessing my life with your beautiful voice!

While i'm writing this 
im listening to ur song and
the song ends with the lyrics:

''See i was lost , ooh Thank God  i am free, i Am free'''

Yes you are Miss Houston,  Yes u are...


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten